Marketing automation is all about using the right tools to automate marketing activities. We use this automation to streamline tasks such as email marketing, social media posting, and ad campaigns — not just for the sake of efficiency, but so they can provide a more personalized experience for our customers. The technology of marketing automation makes these tasks easier.
Marketing Automation is a set of tools that let companies:
- Generate more leads by identifying anonymous web visitors and capturing them with forms, so your sales funnel stays full
- Increase the number of qualified leads by nurturing all leads with personalized content
- Drive more sales by identifying sales-ready leads for the sales team, and helping them follow up as fast as possible
- Improve up-selling and cross-selling by developing and retaining existing customers
- See comprehensive ROI for every marketing tactic by tracking the entire sales process from end-to-end
Sail through those roadblocks:
- Fill your sales funnel by capturing leads with great content gated by dynamic forms.
- Identify highly interested and sales-ready leads with lead scoring.
- Develop leads that aren’t sales-ready by automatically putting them on nurturing campaigns.
- Instantly notify salespeople about leads that are ready to buy.
- See exactly when leads fall out of your pipeline and take action.
- Know which tactics are driving revenue with end-to-end ROI
Marketing automation changes the way companies market their products to leads. The software offers a number of features to help you generate more leads and nurture them through the sales process. When used correctly, it can drastically improve your brand awareness, conversion of leads to sales and customer loyalty.
Additionally, marketing automation platforms are designed to work with your marketing strategies, so you can track the ROI of your campaigns to ensure you’re maximizing your marketing spend.
Some of the important offers of marketing automation we provide are:
- Advanced Lead Scoring
- Advanced-Data Report
- Behavioral-Based Automation
- Conversion Funnels
- Custom Audience Tracking
- Customer Relationship Management
- Form Building and Management
- Dynamic Landing Pages
- E-Mail Driven Content Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Lead Nurturing
- Multiple Device Tracking
- Time-Based Automation
We set up lead nurturing campaigns and messaging triggers that respond to your leads, instead of sending them on a one-track buyer’s journey!
Our goal is to help you grow your business. At Eliasson Marketing, we take pride in our excellence and always strive to make your investment with us a positive return.
When it comes to setting up your marketing automation platform, we think of successful implementation as something similar to winning a soccer championship. It may not be an easy journey – it requires time and commitment – but picking up the cup at the end of the season is a feeling like no other.